Cranberry Sauce Recipes[/themeone_header][vc_single_image image=”2303″ img_size=”full” alignment=”right”]
- (12-ounce) packaged fresh cranberries, washed
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- orange zest (optional)
- Bring orange juice, sugar and water to a boil in a medium saucepan set over medium heat.
- Add cranberries and cook over low-medium heat until they begin to pop and thicken to desired consistency, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add orange zest and stir until just combined.
Cranberry Sauce with a Twist
- ½ cup of canned whole cranberry sauce
- ½ cup of pomegranate arils
- Finely chopped shallots (don’t be stingy!)
- 2 tbsp of chopped white onions (optional)
- Orange zest (optional)
Mix together all the ingredients a day in advance to allow the flavors to steep together. Store in the refrigerator overnight, and remove an hour before serving.